Career Pilot Program
Utah Helicopter’s career pilot program is designed for those who wish to become working commercial helicopter pilots. Students in the career pilot program will receive all training necessary to find jobs as commercial pilots or flight instructors in today’s demanding and booming aviation industry. Program members are also offered job placement assistance.
The following is a complete list of training received in the career pilot program:
- Private Pilots license
- Commercial Pilots license
- Instrument Flight Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument Rating
- 200 hours total flight time
- Books, materials, and check-ride fees are included in this estimate.
Estimated Total Cost: $90,400*